Friday, November 16, 2012

Lady and the Dog

It was just Trooper and I last night, as Jim had to go to Bend for his job.  He's been preparing for a practice trial for awhile which was yesterday morning.  On Wednesday night, I think he got home at 11pm and biked pack to school at 7:30 the next morning.  If the Legal Beagle is anything, he's a hard worker.  He doesn't know it yet, but he has homemade chocolate chip cookies, chili for dinner, and cold beer all waiting for him this evening.  (Note: I've been adding one tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder and 1/4 tsp of cinnamon to my chili.  It makes it have a bit of a mole taste.) 
Ugh, I just heard the weatherman say that tomorrow for "several hours we could get pounded for showers." 
I forgot to blog that I will be touring the great state of Florida from March 23- 30 and can't wait.  Sunshine state, here I come.  (In four months.)