Thursday, November 22, 2012

Gobble, Gobble

Are you jealous of my turkey hat?  Yes, I ran 4 miles in it.  Yes, it's from the Dollar Spot at Target.  Yes, it's made for children.  And I was a hit.  (My friend actually bought it for me and wore one herself.)  Jim and I and another couple ran in the Turkey Trot this morning.  (My third year!)  As this is my blog, I will brag and tell you I ran an 8:23 mile and finished 9th in my age group (out of 77). 
Today we enjoyed a nice day together, including a long walk with Trooper and Friendsgiving.  I ate more than I should have and giggled a lot, so all in all, a good evening.  Oh, and I wanted to share this dairy free dish: spicy sweet potato au gratin.  (I omitted the blue potatoes.)  Okay, I have to retired now for my long day at work tomorrow. 
Don't forget shop at your local businesses on Saturday!  Small Business Saturday is a great way to support your fave local places!

No comments: