Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sheperd's Pie

I made this yummy Sheperd's Pie on Sunday to thrown in the oven on Monday.  I liked it a lot, but Jim prefer's one I make with my own "recipe" that has a tomato base.  I don't make too many Rachael Ray recipes, but this one took well over 30 minutes (even the recipe says it takes at least 40.)  It was pretty good comfort food on a cold Monday night after yoga.  It's been freezing every night.  We haven't had much rain (knock on wood) lately, just crisp days with temps around 30 in the morning.  Jim's made two nice comments about my Christmas decor, saying that our apartment is very cozy and that it looks like a Christmas palace.  That just warms my heart! 
Jim's next final is on Thursday morning at 8:30am.  He seems pretty calm and even washed the dishes at lunch time today!  Almost ready for Christmas vacation.

No comments: