Friday, December 2, 2011

Book Club

Book Club was great fun last night!  Eight women showed up, which is a good turnout.  We have a few more on the email list, but it's rare that everyone can make it.  Everyone brought great snacks and we met a few new gals who were invited to the group.  It's become a nice time to talk, drink wine, and meet new women every month.  I'm pretty proud of starting the group, if I do say so.
I'm just filling up my dance card to keep busy while the Legal Beagle studies away.  I am going to a Spin class in the morning, taking my LS out, then going to a movie with a friend.  On Sunday I have a dog park date and my favorite couple has invited me to go pick out Christmas trees.  Even though we are leaving on Dec. 24, I love decorating for Christmas and looking at all of my ornaments.  I'll post pictures if the tree goes up!

1 comment:

smithktroll said...

good to keep busy, glad you're having fun. Love ya!