Sunday, November 10, 2013

Bean Dip

Have you ever made Giada's White Bean Dip?  I made this dip in about five minutes after work on Friday as I was invited to sub in a game of Bunco.  This dip is one of the easiest and tastiest (and maybe healthiest?) dips I have ever made.  And when I searched for the recipe just now, I found she also makes the same dip but with curry powder.  That's on my list, as I generally love all things curried.  I actually whipped up another batch tonight to have in the fridge for a snack with pita chips. 

Did you know we are driving to Atlanta on Thursday/ Friday?  Yep, 12 hours of driving to what looks to be a super fun wedding.  Today I wondered how many hours of car time Jim and I have logged together since May.  We're driven from Oregon to Illinois, Illinois to Ohio, and now Illinois to Georgia.  Yikes.

No comments: